Sunday, April 27, 2008

Plan Your Children From Pregnancy

Our children may build from pregnancy in mother stomach. We can build physical capacity and mental capability. A child is our property. Everything will prepare to support our children development. Our money and time will spend to develop our child. Mother and father as parent will full support to their lovely daughter and son. We are as children’s parent should be prepare with proper knowledge and enough money to support our children to get bright future.

I have two daughters with good mentality and physic. They are always happy although their parent is not rich. One think about them is my plan about daughter characteristic is match with my hope when she was in the mother stomach.

My hope for first daughter is [1] she must have strong physic not like weak woman, [2] she must have best brain and smart, [3] she must have good leadership as leader candidate in the future, [4] she must have strong active, creative and talkative, and [5] she must be able to pray for her parent. No problem if she is little naughty.

Then, my hope for second daughter is [1] she must have soft physic but health, [2] she must be creative and smart, [3] I hope she will become good entrepreneur, [4] she must have wisdom and able to pray for her parent. She must not naughty like sister brother.

When they were in the their mother stomach (pregnancy), I always said what I was hopes to the babies. I said as I say to someone. My wife could heard it and sometimes smile. After, they were born and life until now, I see and feel their characteristic like my hope. No one miss with my hope. All my hope come true at least basic characters. My first daughter has ability to influence her friends to do what she wants. This is very interest to me. Next, my second daughter is very soft like my hope. She is not naughty like her sister brother.

My conclusion is husband has vital function to create basic character of their children. Mother has vital function to develop baby’s physical capability. So, for all husband in the world, when your wife in pregnancy:

[1] Build your hope to your god in the pray base on your religion.

[2] Say to baby what you hope about your baby’s characteristic and ability in the future.

[3] Support your wife to control her self when in pregnancy.

[4] Support your wife to consume best nutrition for the baby in pregnancy and after baby was born.

[5] Keep communicate with your baby when wife’s pregnancy about your hope to your baby. This is like order to baby to become what you want.

[6] You can use other information about baby development since pregnancy and toddler age.

[7] This is my experiences and not my theory. Develop intelligence and emotional capability from the beginning.

[8] Keep patient with your children and wife. Husband is a leader for your children and wife. [*]

Susmanto Hadi is independent author from Indonesia. He has been writing some books in Bahasa Indonesia. He also compile computer security glossary in an e-book to help everybody to understand computer security sciences. He is a ghostwriter to some local writer in Indonesia. He also conducts Internet marketing activities with his web.

See his web for more information, click here:
http://www.digitallylearning.com/;
http://www.ebookworldgateway.com

No comments: